Subject: Skylights

Skylights

From: Camille Myers Breeze <cbreeze>
Date: Friday, March 3, 2000
I am working on an installation of ten new textile hangings that
were made to go inside a college building. The hangings are going to
receive direct UV exposure from several overhead skylights. Can
anyone update me on the latest development in thin-film or Mylar
barriers that could be applied to these multipaned skylights?

Camille Myers Breeze
Museum Textile Services
5 Moraine Street
Andover, MA 01810