Subject: Input devices

Input devices

From: Suzanne Hargrove <objcons>
Date: Monday, February 28, 2000
We are interested in learning more about the use of a stylus or
"pen" type device to be used on a computer instead of a mouse.  Has
anyone used this system to record information on digital images as
part of their condition and treatment reports?  We are considering
this to facilitate our condition reporting system.  Currently we are
recording condition information for loans on archival "hard" paper
copies of digital images.  The problem is the written information is
then out of the computer database so computer reports are
incomplete.  There is also a problem in that the written information
on the digital images does not photocopy well.

Please let me know if you have a system for recording information on
digital images that works for you that you find particularly
expedient and user friendly.

Suzanne Hargrove

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 7, 2000