Subject: Printed images on veneer

Printed images on veneer

From: Merv Hutchinson <mhutchinson>
Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2000
I have been presented with an object which consists of an image
printed with ink on thin veneer (termed Velography?).  At present it
appears stable however is rolled and has been for some time.  The
owner wishes to display it.  I wonder if anyone has treated such an
object, and if so how they displayed it?

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 7, 2000