Subject: Split-V Ultrasonic Tool

Split-V Ultrasonic Tool

From: Sophia Fairclough <sophiasuzy>
Date: Friday, February 25, 2000
We have recently had a demonstration of the "Split-V Ultrasonic
Tool" from Sonotec and were very interested in its application
within a paper conservation context.  We therefore  would like to
know if anyone has had experience with this tool and if they would
be willing to share the information.  We are particularly interested
in its applications, its limitations and any negative effect that
may have been observed.

Sophia Fairclough and Suzy Watters Ltd.
Conservation and Restoration of works of Art on Paper
5 Whitehorse Mews
Westminster Bridge Road,
London SE1 7QD

                 Distributed: Friday, February 25, 2000