Subject: Hollow glass beads

Hollow glass beads

From: Valerie Jennings <valeriejennings>
Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2000
I am currently a graduate student at De Montfort University, Lincoln
studying for an MA in Conservation of Historic Objects.  I am
writing a paper on the history, technology and conservation of
hollow glass beads.  I would be interested to hear from anyone with
information or experience of this material.

Valerie Jennings

                 Distributed: Friday, February 25, 2000