Subject: Containers

Containers

From: Beth Schobernd <beth>
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2000
Our library has been given a large collection of educational
artifacts by our College of Education.  The collection consists of
50+ kits on various topics and includes a wide variety of realia
such as dolls, statues, marine shells, and a miniature teepee.  I am
looking for a source for archivally stable, clear boxes that would
allow the artifacts to be fully seen while protecting them from the
rough handling they sometimes receive at the hands of school
children. I would be interested both in standard sizes and the
option to have some custom made.

Beth Schobernd
Preservation Librarian
Milner Library, Illinois State University
Campus Box 8900
Normal IL  61790-8900
309-438-7463
Fax: 309-438-3676