Subject: Wax-resin

Wax-resin

From: Paola Guerriero <paolague>
Date: Friday, February 18, 2000
Does anyone know "wax resin"? It's a stucco made by beeswax and
elemi resin, for reintegration of paintings on canvas and on wood.

I learn this method by Giovanna Scicolone, IMHO the most qualified
restorer of paintings with modern system in Italy, and I want to
know if everyone have some suggestion, in positive or in negative,
about this method. Thank you,

Paola Guerriero
Paintings restorer

                 Distributed: Friday, February 25, 2000