Subject: Photo album

Photo album

From: Krista Cooke <museum>
Date: Monday, February 21, 2000
We recently received two receipts that have been stored in an
adhesive photo album. The receipts are yellowing and quite fragile
as well as being stuck to the adhesive backing. I tried
unsuccessfully to peel up a corner of one receipt, and I am looking
for alternative methods. Would steaming over a kettle damage the
receipts? The paper appears to be a soft, thick, unbleached type of
cheap commercial newsprint. Any suggestions?

Krista Cooke
Curator, Sam Waller Museum

                 Distributed: Friday, February 25, 2000