Subject: Synperonic N

Synperonic N

From: Elizabeth Wild <ewild>
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2000
I am a conservator in Australia. Synperonic N has not been banned
here yet but our lab has decided not to use it anymore. I am trying
to find out what other conservators are using and the results. Does
anyone have any information about the recommended alternatives to
Synperonic N: Synperonic A7 and Synperonic 91-6? Has anyone used
and/or tested them? Where can the alternatives be purchased?

Elizabeth Wild

                 Distributed: Friday, February 25, 2000