Subject: Andrea Mugnier

Andrea Mugnier

From: Diana Komejan <diana.komejan>
Date: Friday, February 11, 2000
I am currently trying to acquire a copy of Andrea Mugnier's thesis
paper: Coming soon to a museum near you: Collections care during film
production, Volume 1.

Ms. Mugnier had made copies available back in 1997. I have requested
a copy from John F. Kennedy University but because of copyright they
need to ask permission of Ms. Mugnier. They are unable to find her.
Does anyone have anyone know where she is?

Diana Komejan
Conservator
Yukon Tourism-Heritage Branch
PO Box 2703 Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
867-667-3431
Fax: 867-667-5377

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 16, 2000