Subject: Paintings on mica

Paintings on mica

From: Cathy Stevenson <berylsletters>
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2000
I am a third year student at De Montfort University, Lincoln in
Britain. I am currently working on four small painted mica sheets
and in areas, the mica has started to bubble. I was wondering if
this was due to fluctuations in RH/temperature where they were
stored.

Cathy Stevenson
BA Conservation/Restoration Studies, Yr3,
Chad Varah House
Wordsworth Street
Lincoln LN1 3BP

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 16, 2000