Subject: Polyester film

Polyester film

From: Frame Cynthia <cynthia_frame>
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2000
Ginny Rosner <grosner [at] indianahistory__org> writes

>For years we have been working with a supplier of mylar sleeves and
>folders, Atlantic Protective Pouches (formerly Taylor Made).  We
>have tried to get into touch with them recently and are not able to
>reach them by the phone or fax number listed on our last invoice.
>Last known address was in Toms River, NJ.

In the past year I had success with Atlantic Protective Pouches,
still out of Toms River, NJ.  They made custom-sized L-velopes as
well as a specifically-sized rolls of Mylar for us.  I just phoned
to confirm their number; it is: 732-240-3871, Fax: 732-240-4306.
Contact Lorraine or Wally Haine.

Cynthia Frame
Museum of Modern Art

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 16, 2000