Subject: Removing wax linings

Removing wax linings

From: Martin R. Carbone <mrcinc>
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2000
Karen Lenk <klenk [at] tpl__toronto__on__ca> writes

>Has anyone had experience removing old linings applied with wax?...
>... I have tried heat (melts wax, but darkens paper)...

When you tried heat--did you try to wick away the melted material by
applying the heat through a sheet of wicking material? And you might
do it while putting the paper on a metal table to conduct away the
heat in the paper.

I will send you a small sample of our Oil-Mop microfiber cloth which
we are considering stocking in quantity if it proves useful. Send me
your shipping address.

Martin R. Carbone
1227 De La Vina St.
Santa Barbara CA 93101
805-965-5574
Fax 805-965-2414

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 16, 2000