Subject: Thermal transfer labels?

Thermal transfer labels?

From: Carl Stewart <stewart>
Date: Monday, January 31, 2000
Is anyone printing thermal transfer book spine labels?  These are
pressure applied spine labels--no label protector or ironing needed.
I am aware of the work that Library of Congress and Virginia
Commonwealth University. have done in this area, but I want to hear
from any other libraries using this process.

Carl T. Stewart, Library Tech III
University of Colorado Libraries
Preservation Department CB 184
Boulder, CO  80309-0184

                Distributed: Wednesday, February 2, 2000