Subject: Floor mats

Floor mats

From: Fox Lisa <foxl>
Date: Friday, January 28, 2000
M. Shaun McMurdie <mcmurdie.2 [at] osu__edu> writes

>We are in need of replacing our old "anti-fatigue" type floor mats;

Our conservators have tried various brands and types. We have
finally found a sturdy and comfortable one through our office supply
source. It's the "Crown Ribbed Vinyl Antifatigue Mat."  It's 3/8"
thick. Price is pretty good, too.

One caveat, though: This mat is not appropriate for wet areas. We do
not use it near our sinks.

Lisa L. Fox, Senior Conservator
Local Records Preservation Program
Missouri State Archives
P. O. Box 1747
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-526-3866
Fax: 573-526-3867

                Distributed: Wednesday, February 2, 2000