Subject: Acid free wallets

Acid free wallets

From: Deborah Rohan <county.records.cambridge>
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2000
Liz Branigan <elizabeth.branigan [at] durham__ac__uk> writes

>Does anybody know of a supplier of acid free manilla foolscap
>wallets in the U.K.?

We get both wire-stitched boxes and acid free folders from

    G. Ryder & Co., Ltd.
    Denbigh Road, Bletchley
    Milton Keynes, Bucks MK1  1DG
    +44-1908-373658

They will make folders to suit any requirements; we use two sizes of
four-flap folders with two slots in the back for a tape tie. Ryder's
will put the tapes in as well, but it's quite expensive; we prefer
to do it ourselves. Ours were 86p and UKP1.26 per folder 2 years
ago, excluding VAT. Needless to say, the cost per item goes down the
more of each is ordered, and they might want a minimum order.

                Distributed: Thursday, January 27, 2000