Subject: Education

Education

From: Dave Brush <brushd>
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2000
    author.

I would be extremely appreciative of any advice or information
anyone can give that would aid me in my goal of learning the
practice of conservation, specifically that of book conservation.  I
am currently working (saving money) towards attaining a Master's
degree in this field.  Suggested readings/books, or resources that
would aid someone just starting out would be fantastic.  I've found
many sites on the web, (almost too many to handle). So more specific
advice from those who know would really help.

Dave Brush
Preservation Assistant
Linda Hall Library
K.C., MO.