Subject: Conservation audit

Conservation audit

From: Paul Robert Green <lib6prg>
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2000
Leeds University Library is about to undertake a Conservation Audit,
starting with its Special Collections.  I would very much appreciate
it if anyone who has undertaken such an audit recently would contact
me.  I am particularly keen to look at the statistical methods used
to ensure that we use the method most appropriate to our
collections. Please contact:

    Dr. Paul R. Green
    p.r.green [at] leeds__ac__uk
    +44 113 233 6375