Subject: Weatherproof paint on wood

Weatherproof paint on wood

From: Jens Kauth <jenskauthd>
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2000
I'm restoring a rural front-door from the 18th century and it is
quiet difficult to find any information about historic weatherproof
paint on wood, a part of oil paint. For my research it would be nice
to get some informative articles, books, recipes or to hear from
anyone who had firsthand experience.

Jens Kauth
Bayerisches Landesamt fuer Denkmalpflege
Bauarchiv Thierhaupten
86672 Thierhaupten

                 Distributed: Friday, January 14, 2000