Subject: Totem poles

Totem poles

From: Charles Rhyne <Charles.Rhyne>
Date: Saturday, January 8, 2000
I am currently finishing a paper titled "Changing Approaches to the
Conservation of Northwest Coast Totem Poles" and am anxious that the
references be as up-to-date as possible.  If any of you know of a
recent publication or lecture that I might have missed, I should
greatly appreciate a note.  Often articles appear in museum
publications or out-of-the-way journals that escape the usual search
procedures.  Many thanks for whatever help you can give me.

Charles S. Rhyne
Professor Emeritus, Art History
Reed College
3203 S.E. Woodstock Blvd.