Subject: UV monitors

UV monitors

From: William Hall <wdh>
Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2000
As the manufacturers of the 760 we are slightly biased, but we can
highly recommend our latest model, the 764. This costs less (in real
terms) than the 760 did but does much more including logging, the
measurement of Lux, temperature and humidity as well as UV. See
<URL:http://www.elsec.co.uk/>

William Hall
Littlemore Scientific (ELSEC), Oxford  UK
Manufacturer of environmental monitors for museums & art galleries
+44 1865 747437
Fax: +44 1865 747780

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 5, 2000