Subject: Weights

Weights

From: Marie Kelzer <mkelzer>
Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2000
Toby Murray <tobym [at] nevada__edu> writes

>Many years ago, I ordered suede-covered weights from Conservation
>Materials Ltd. in Sparks, Nevada.  They are no longer in business
>and I would like to find another source for these weights.

Try FLAX Art & Design.  I've seen them in their store in San
Francisco. 1-800-546-7778  These weights are round, covered in suede
with "FLAX" on them.  Or their counterpart Kate's Paperie in NY may
have them.  University Products 1-800-626-1912) has Weight Bags
which are covered with unbleached cotton.  You also may try buying
lead shot and incasing them in suede cloth or plastic boxes
yourself.

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 5, 2000