Subject: Weights

Weights

From: John Boral <b2bdirect>
Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2000
Toby Murray <tobym [at] nevada__edu> writes

>Many years ago, I ordered suede-covered weights from Conservation
>Materials Ltd. in Sparks, Nevada.  They are no longer in business
>and I would like to find another source for these weights.

Soft, cloth covered weight bags up to 4 lbs. may be obtained in your
area from the

    Metal Edge Company
    Los Angeles, CA
    1-800-862-2228

The bags contain copper coated lead shot, sealed into polyethylene
tubing which is then covered with an unbleached, unsized, soft
cotton "sock".

John Boral
B2B Direct Inc.

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 5, 2000