Subject: Conference on deacidification

Conference on deacidification

From: Susan Lee Bechtold <sue.bechtold>
Date: Thursday, December 23, 1999
As you already know the topic of this year's National Archives and
Records Administration Preservation Conference is deacidification
reconsidered.  The conference is March 28th ; there is more
information about it at
<URL:http://www.nara.gov/arch/techinfo/preserva/conferen/2000.html>

In light of this topic we have received requests from some
manufacturers of deacidification systems to represent their products
at our conference.  While the program is already developed and does
not lend itself to this, we felt that we could offer an opportunity
for manufacturers to discuss their products or services during
breaks or following the program in another room.  And in order to
make this opportunity available to more people than just those who
are familiar with our conferences we are sending this message to the
list.  If you might be interested in participating, or would like
more information please contact Alan Calmes, Conference Coordinator,
at 301-713-7403, or acalmes [at] nara__gov.

                  Distributed: Monday, January 3, 2000