Subject: Alcohol pen

Alcohol pen

From: Quairiaux Celine <quairiaux_celine>
Date: Friday, December 17, 1999
I have received a print of Torii Kyonaga where someone had written
on with an alcohol pen. We would like to remove these. We have made
some tests with the dimethyl formamide which removed [the ink]. We
have perhaps another solution less toxic which is the acetate of
cellosolve with acetone or the acetate of cellosolve alone.

                 Distributed: Friday, December 17, 1999