Subject: Klucel GF

Klucel GF

From: Cathy Atwood <atwooc>
Date: Monday, December 6, 1999
In 1992 we bought Klucel GF hydroxypropyl cellulose from
Conservation Materials.  In doing a search, I can only find
information about Klucel G. Is GF usually referred to as G?  Is it
something else entirely?  It was successfully used as a 4% solution
in ethanol for leather consolidation, but I would appreciate knowing
more about its name and specs.

Cathy Atwood
Missouri Local Records Program

                 Distributed: Sunday, December 12, 1999