Subject: Auction label

Auction label

From: Katarzyna Zych <katzych>
Date: Sunday, December 12, 1999
I am restoring a piece possibly sold by Christie's. There was a
small label at the back, with this name on it, as well as a date
(9/3/82) and the number 221. Could any of you tell me if this label
could help to obtain information about the piece (author, date,
etc.) and how and where should I look for it? Is there any special
person or department at Christie's I should contact for this
purpose?

Katarzyna Zych

                 Distributed: Sunday, December 12, 1999