Subject: Replacing equipment after a disaster

Replacing equipment after a disaster

From: Burt Altman <baltman>
Date: Sunday, December 5, 1999
    author.

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has had a disaster,
either from flood or fire in their library or archives and what
their experience has been in replacing furniture or equipment (e.g.,
computers) that was damaged during the incident. What insurance
coverage, if any, did you have?  I would be interested in hearing
from both public and private institutions.

Burt Altman, Archivist
Claude Pepper Library
Florida State University Libraries

                 Distributed: Sunday, December 12, 1999