Subject: Conference papers sought

Conference papers sought

From: Camille Myers Breeze <camille>
Date: Friday, November 26, 1999
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to the author.

Does anyone out there have a copy of the Conference Papers of the
Joint Session of the AICCM-NZSPC, New Zealand from 1994?

I gave a presentation on video at that conference but because I did
not attend, I never got the book. I recently lost the only copy I
had of this paper when some of my computer files got corrupted. If
you have this book and would be willing to photocopy a few pages,
please contact me.

Camille Myers Breeze
Museum Textile Services
5 Moraine Street