Subject: Cooperative purchase of BEVA 371 film

Cooperative purchase of BEVA 371 film

From: Camille Myers Breeze <camille>
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 1999
    author.

Is anyone interested in splitting as roll of BEVA 371 film from
Conservator's Products Co.? The film comes in both 1 mil and 2.5 mil
(I have no preference) and the smallest piece available is 27" x 20'
(the 2.5 mil also comes in 54" width). The cost of the 27"-wide
rolls is $95 U.S.; the 54"-wide roll costs $190 U.S.

I would be interested in splitting any of these rolls with up to six
people. If anyone knows of another supplier of BEVA film that is
either less expensive or sells smaller amounts, I would also
appreciate this information.

Camille Myers Breeze
Museum Textile Services
5 Moraine Street