Subject: AIC and BPG publications available

AIC and BPG publications available

From: William Minter <wmntr>
Date: Saturday, November 27, 1999
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to the author.

A reminder to everyone that AIC is having a sale to reduce inventory
of some publications. See the inside back cover of the November AIC
NEWS for details. Act quickly--the sale ends on December 31, 1999.
As for the BPG Annual, I have 55 cases stored in my shop. It would
be very nice to use some of that space. Check your files and contact
the AIC office as soon as possible.

Bill Minter
4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695