Subject: Conservation of outdoor public art

Conservation of outdoor public art

From: Isabel M. Coryat <impa>
Date: Saturday, November 27, 1999
The city of Buffalo, NY is conducting a city-wide treatment of their
public sculptures. I do not have a specific name to provide but City
Hall certainly will be able to give you some info that may help you.
Also I would suggest you go to the web site of SOS
<URL:http://www.heritagepreservation.org/PROGRAMS/SOS/sosmain.htm>
("sites of related interest" which will lead you to AIC
<URL:aic.stanford.edu/>). SOS has kits that deal with the issues
that concern you. Hope this is of some help.

Isabel M.P. Coryat
Conservator

                Distributed: Thursday, December 2, 1999