Subject: Deteriorating folder stock--corrigendum

Deteriorating folder stock--corrigendum

From: Susan Lunas <slunas>
Date: Friday, November 19, 1999
It seems that some of my earlier posting concerning peeling folder
stock has been taken out of our local context.  I would like to
amend the posting by saying that *some* of the volumes are not used
often, but have potential for more usage now that they are being
cataloged and described.  Some of the volumes have been and will
continue to receive a fair amount of usage.  Those particular items
have been earmarked for either photocopy or microfilm preservation
to restrict people using the actual volumes.

Susan Lunas
Book Conservator

                Distributed: Tuesday, November 23, 1999