Subject: Shellac

Shellac

From: Russ Ramirez <russ.ramirez>
Date: Tuesday, November 16, 1999
    author.

I was wondering what the interest level in the group is for seedlac?
My supplier offers premium seedlac with a high content of
Kusmi/Kushmi lac in 164 lb bags, so I want to gauge the interest
level in this niche item first. Thank-you very much.

I currently carry Lemon #1, Premium Garnet - 18 on the Gardner scale
@ a 2# cut, and two Blonde grades with the lighter of the two down
at a 5 Gardner for a 4# cut solution.
<URL:http://www.woodfinishingsupplies.com/>

Russ Ramirez

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 17, 1999