Subject: Positions at Fine Art Conservation Laboratories, Inc.--corrigendum

Positions at Fine Art Conservation Laboratories, Inc.--corrigendum

From: Gary Alden <maddoggwa>
Date: Thursday, November 4, 1999
Recent changes in our lab computers, our e-mail addresses and our
ISP make it necessary to revise an announcement we previously
posted.  The new notice:

Several positions in painting conservation are available with Fine
Art Conservation Laboratories (FACL, Inc.). Conservators and
technicians will be hired for work on-site on a mural in Dallas,
Texas to take place January 2000 through September 2000. An
excellent team of professionals has been put together. Come join us.
Please respond with resume, references and availability to

    Scott M. Haskins
    P.O. Box 23557
    Santa Barbara CA 93121
    805-564-3438