Subject: Paste cooker

Paste cooker

From: Rebecca Donnan <r-donnan>
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 1999
Our Tefal "cook and stir" that we use for making starch paste is
dying. We have been told that they are no longer made, (the one we
are currently using is from France).  As they are used by so many
paper conservators has anyone in the US found a supplier?  if so we
would be delighted to hear from you.

Rebecca Donnan
Mellon Fellow in Paper Conservation
National Gallery of Art