Subject: Source for stretcher expansion bolts

Source for stretcher expansion bolts

From: Megan Dennis <mdennis>
Date: Wednesday, November 3, 1999
I noticed Tom Chase's comments regarding exhibitors at the AIC
Annual Meeting who sell spring stretchers.  I have three advertisers
in our database that sell spring stretchers--they are: Wingrill
Limited 1-800-561-4944, Superior Spring Stretchers 1-312-944-
5401 and MuseuM Services 612-895-5199.  If you contact any of
these companies please mention AIC--we are always looking for
conservation suppliers to exhibit and if they see that our members
use their products they are more likely to exhibit.  Hope that this
info helps,

Megan M. Dennis
Marketing Manager
American Institute for Conservation