Subject: Floor refinishing contractors

Floor refinishing contractors

From: Katy Untch <kuntch>
Date: Monday, November 1, 1999
    author.

I have been asked to provide the names of possible floor refinishing
contractors to send out an Invitation For Bids for refinishing some
gallery floors in our museum.  Has anyone in the United States had
contractors at their museum that they think did a good job and were
sensitive to the museum environmental and conservation requirements?

If so, I would appreciate it if you could send me their names and
addresses no later than Thursday, November 4, 1999.

Katharine Untch
Conservator of Objects
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts

                 Distributed: Tuesday, November 2, 1999