Subject: Source for stretcher expansion bolts

Source for stretcher expansion bolts

From: W. T. Chase <tchase4921>
Date: Saturday, October 30, 1999
Stephan Schaefer <s.schaefer [at] visualbyte__com__br> writes

>... It would also be interesting to know whether there
>are any permanent tension (spring loaded or otherwise adjustable)
>stretcher systems commercially available.

One of the exhibitors at AIC 1998 in Washington, D.C. showed spring
stretchers.  I can't remember who it was, but I'm sure that somebody
else would.  The question of excessive humidity changes in Japan
(where I am now teaching) prompted me to recommend spring stretchers
to a local artist.  It would be helpful to have a list of
manufacturers.

Tom Chase

                 Distributed: Tuesday, November 2, 1999