Subject: Source for stretcher expansion bolts

Source for stretcher expansion bolts

From: Hans-Christoph von Imhoff <xoph>
Date: Tuesday, October 26, 1999
Stephan Schaefer <s.schaefer [at] visualbyte__com__br> writes

>For quite a while, I have been trying to locate a supplier of
>painting stretcher expansion bolts, so far without much success.

Call 1 - 505-877-1365
"Best keys"
Excellent solid system for stretchers above 1/4 m2. These are
stretcher extension bolts to be applied also later, they are fitted
in the inner angle of the stretcher.

There is a system of stretcher bolts for much finer stretchers in 3
different sizes, presumably american, in Europe sold by a Verona
situated conservation supplier by the name:

    Morosini / Miriam Studio
    Via Mamelli 3
    Verona
    Italie
    +39 45 40337

This address and phone number may have changed, but he does
apparently still exist.

Another source for information is Monica Jaworsky former owner of
Peregrin brushes conservation supplies in San Diego (619-231-40 19)

Hans-Christoph von Imhoff
Conservateur-restaurateur CR-SCR, FIIC, PA-AIC
Lorette 28
CH - 1700 Fribourg
Suisse, Switzerland
+41 26 321 14 44