Subject: Source for stretcher expansion bolts

Source for stretcher expansion bolts

From: Jim Hinz <jimhinz>
Date: Thursday, October 21, 1999
Stephan Schaefer <s.schaefer [at] visualbyte__com__br> writes

>For quite a while, I have been trying to locate a supplier of
>painting stretcher expansion bolts, so far without much success.

Kevin Strickland is a framer (carpenter) in philadelphia who could
probably help you find the suppliers you are interested in. He has
constructed many expansion (adjustable) stretchers and I highly
recommend his work (frames, stretchers, exhibition furniture, work
benches etc.). He does work for various museums, art galleries and
artists on the east coast. You may contact him directly at
<ksfas [at] ix__netcom__com>. I'm sure he would assist you in the design of
your project. Please use my name as an introduction.

Jim Hinz,
Library Conservator, Hagley Museum and Library.

                 Distributed: Monday, October 25, 1999