Subject: Source for stretcher expansion bolts

Source for stretcher expansion bolts

From: Gawain Weaver <Gawain>
Date: Thursday, October 21, 1999
Stephan Schaefer <s.schaefer [at] visualbyte__com__br> writes

>For quite a while, I have been trying to locate a supplier of
>painting stretcher expansion bolts, so far without much success.

I too searched for many months before finding a source for these. I
finally found them in the Woodworker's Hardware catalog 800-383-0130
or <URL:http://www.wwhardware.com/> part #KV0516/100--Zinc Joint
Fastener. Also available are tightening rods and drill guides.
However, creation of a quality stretcher takes considerable
experience, I recommend purchasing them--a highly reputable
stretcher maker (including expansion bolt style) in Northern
California is John Annesley 707-433-4238.

                 Distributed: Monday, October 25, 1999