Subject: Chicago Area Conservation Group

Chicago Area Conservation Group

From: Craig Deller <craig>
Date: Friday, October 1, 1999
The CACG <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/cacg/> is honored that
Betty Fiske will present a talk on Japanese woodblock prints at the
CACG season opener, Thursday October 7th at 6 PM. Betty is presently
a paper conservator at Winterthur Museum and spent 11 years at the
Metropolitan Museum of Art. Ms. Fiske as received numerous
professional awards, including NEA and Asian Arts Council grants for
study in Japan on the production, materials and treatment of
Japanese woodblock prints. She will share her insights at the
Chicago Historical Society, Clark Street and North Ave, in Chicago.
All are invited, please join us as we celebrate our 25th year.

Craig Deller
President, CACG

                 Distributed: Tuesday, October 5, 1999