Subject: Chicago screws

Chicago screws

From: Jonathan Farley <j.farley>
Date: Friday, October 1, 1999
Janet Edmond <janet_edmond [at] lineone__net> writes

>I am trying to track down a British supplier of "chicago screws"  to
>secure the corners of correx boxes that we will soon make up to
>store individual fans.

I used to purchase mine from Gilmex International, which I believe
is now a part of British Loose Leaf in Crayford, Kent. I think that
you will also find that J T Batchelors, Colford Mews, London, also
sell them.

I am sorry I do not have the full addresses here, but you should
find them in Directory Enquiries.

P.S. some people sell them as "Pillar Screws"

Jonathan S Farley
Senior Conservator
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Richmond, Surrey TW9 3AE