Subject: Preservation of library materials

Preservation of library materials

From: Clare Bunce <bunce>
Date: Friday, September 24, 1999
    author.

Could anyone please suggest current practical resources (i.e.
manuals, web sites, or any other possibilities) regarding where to
start with a library of 2,000  books that need preservation.

I am the sole person working in the archives and there is a book
collection which is in dire need of work. My organization is
becoming more responsive to the archives, but money is tight.

Clare Bunce
CSHL Archives

               Distributed: Thursday, September 30, 1999