Subject: Art Beal's Nitt Witt Ridge

Art Beal's Nitt Witt Ridge

From: N. J. Bud Goldstone <as768>
Date: Saturday, September 25, 1999
This is a call for old photographs. The new owners of Art Beals Nitt
Witt Ridge have begun a conservation program on the houses and
artifacts on the site in Cambria, CA. We need photos of both the
buildings and the artifacts taken between 1928 and 1975. If you know
or were one of the thousands of photo-taking visitors to the Ridge
during that time, please let me know. Conservator Zuleyma C. Aguirre
(AIC) , architect Al Okuma, AIA, CSI, and I need the photos to
develop and execute a conservation plan for the conservation-minded
owners of this unique, historic California site.

N.J. Bud Goldstone, conservation engineer
Watts Towers, Las Pozas, Bottle Village and
Nitt Witt Ridge; co-author The Los Angeles
Watts Towers - a Getty Publication

               Distributed: Thursday, September 30, 1999