Subject: Biox

Biox

From: Paul Harrison <paulehar>
Date: Friday, September 17, 1999
Tidying up my chemical supplies, I found a bottle of Biox (sold by
Frank Joel to show how old it was) I tried it out on a 55-year old,
large, rusty iron bolt and it stripped the corrosion off very well.
It claims to do this biologically, can anyone explain further?

I did a web search and came up with Divex, who are a diving supply
company, they sell it and tell you a little about it. I also have
the info from Joel and Archival Aids catalogues, which is not very
detailed. Thank you in advance,

Paul Harrison

               Distributed: Thursday, September 23, 1999