Subject: Photographic activity test standard

Photographic activity test standard

From: Doug Nishimura <dwnpph>
Date: Thursday, September 16, 1999
We just got word that the new ISO standard for the photographic
activity test (PAT) test method has officially been published. This
means that ANSI/NAPM IT9.16-1993. As I mentioned in the May update,
we weren't fast enough getting the new numbering system in place so
this standard is ISO 14523:1999. We often get copies of the
standards before they get into the catalogs so I checked the ISO web
site <URL:http://www.iso.ch/> just to verify that this edition (1999) was
listed in the catalog and it is.

Douglas Nishimura
Research Scientist
Image Permanence Institute
Rochester Institute of Technology

               Distributed: Thursday, September 23, 1999