Subject: Samurai Armor

Samurai Armor

From: Edith McCandless <edith.mccandless.um>
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 1999
We are currently working on a project to re-house and clean several
suits of Japanese Samurai Armour but are having some difficulty in
tracking down specific information.  We would be grateful to hear
comments and ideas from anyone who has treated similar objects.

Louise McCrory & Joanne Marshall
Ulster Museum
Botanic Gardens
Belfast BT9 5AB
N. Ireland

               Distributed: Thursday, September 16, 1999