Subject: Cellulose ether derivatives

Cellulose ether derivatives

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 1999
Bent Sorensen <beritogbent [at] hotmail__com> on behalf of Kim Travis
<kim.travis [at] slm__admin__ch> writes

>I am having trouble locating a company that has the following
>cellulose ether derivatives:  CMC (sodium carboxymethyl cellulose -
>1 brand name being "Blanose") and HPC (hydroxypropyl cellulose -
>"Klucel" and specifically "G").

Both of these are available in small quantities from Conservation
Resources here in England and in Springfield, Virginia, USA. In
America call 800-634-6932.

Based anywhere else in the world contact our Oxford plant at +44
1865 747755, Fax: +44 1865 747035 for details and full chemical
specifications & MSDS sheets.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources
England

               Distributed: Thursday, September 16, 1999